We have partnered with a world class vinyl window manufacturer who gives us many options that other replacement window companies in Houston cannot provide. AND instead of making homeowners decide on which options to choose and what to sacrifice because of their budget, we have included all of the options that provide the HIGHEST PERFORMANCE with REAL WORLD PRACTICALITY at the absolute BEST VALUE in ALL of our windows!
We streamlined the decision making process to provide 3 standard replacement window lines: the Home Standard series, the Home Comfort series, and the Home Security series.
The Home Standard series is our top quality introductory vinyl window line. It is also our most popular window line because it includes an amazing amount of value and options that other window companies either don’t think of or don’t have at their disposal.
The features of this window line are:
- Cardinal’s Low-E 366 with argon gas – This is the highest performing low-e glass available. It offers significantly superior energy saving performance while only slightly reducing the amount of visible light over our competitors standard low-e offerings. (Our SHGC =.19, Their SHGC = .26)
- Super Spacer – We use only use this type of “warm edge” spacer because it has proven to be at the very top of energy efficiency performance.
- Double Strength Glass – It is what it says that it is. It offers greater durability to impact and it is a standard feature in our replacement windows when others treat it as an upgrade.
- Lifetime Warranty* – Our windows have a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer. This warranty is transferable and the next homeowner has a 25 year warranty from the date of installation. Our windows can also be transferred to a 3rd homeowner with a warranty of 10 years from the date of installation.
- Accidental Glass Breakage Warranty** – It is pretty self explanatory. If the lawnmower kicks up a rock or a neighborhood kid accidentally throws a baseball through the window the glass will be covered.
- Reinforced Sashes – The horizontal members of our sash frames are reinforced with a fiberglass composite material so they do not droop or sag over time. This has been a problem in the past for other window companies, especially when the windows were very wide or they faced South or West. We choose to eliminate any worry by reinforcing our sash frames.
The Home Comfort series vinyl windows take energy efficiency to the next level. These windows make use of our already energy efficient 1” insulated glass units by adding another layer of glass. Adding another pane of glass, even clear glass, will increase our windows U-Factor (insulating value important in the winter).
Some standard features of the Comfort Series are:
- Triad 7 Cubed – This wonderful glass package has 2 panes of Cardinal’s Low-E 366 separated by a pane of clear glass. This glass takes an already energy saving glass package and “turbocharges” it. In our casement window it can deliver impressive numbers such as a SHCG of .15(with grids) and U-Factor of .22!
- All of the features listed above.
Home Security (Noise Reducing Windows)
The Home Security series combines the energy efficiency described above with peace of mind. Just turn on the news or open the newspaper on any given day and you know that crime and danger isn’t just in the “bad” parts of town anymore. Our Home Security windows come with big beefy laminated glass as one of the panes. You are familiar with laminated glass and you probably don’t even know it. Laminated glass is the type of security glass that is in your car’s windshield.
With our Home Security Window you will have:
- Laminated glass, which is a very strong, because it sandwiches a clear laminate material between 2 panes of glass. This makes it very durable and very difficult to break through. We use a more robust .060 interlayer laminate that provides superior resistance to failure.
- Laminated glass adds Superior Noise Reduction that other replacement windows just can’t offer. When using our laminated glass, our windows were tested and reached a Sound Transmission Class (STC) of 34. This is very impressive when you realize that single pane windows usually have a STC 26 and standard replacement windows have a STC of 27. The Sound Transmission Class (STC) scale is similar to the Richter magnitude scale where each number level doesn’t just represent a small change but a significant change. We sell a lot of these windows so we get a pretty good price on this option. We pass that savings on to you!
- All features listed in the Home Standard series.
Our vinyl windows have many other options and features, such as: 12 standard exterior colors (except single hung windows), 4 wood laminate interiors (except single hung windows), custom grid configurations, and grooved glass, just to name a few. If you are looking for vinyl windows in the greater Houston area, including Tomball, Katy, The Woodlands, or Kingwood, please call or contact us for a free estimate and we will be glad to show and demonstrate them for you!
** – Register your warranty here.